When we design planners, we try and think of ways to catch your attention. After all, planning doesn’t happen in a vacuum – you have a big, distracting world competing for your attention. Designing a planner that appeals to your senses without impeding your planning process takes careful thought and decades of experience.
Our Playlist planner design captures the fascinating world of music on your daily planning page. Loaded with entertaining facts and trivia for 12 different music genres, this peppy planner gives you plenty of room for to-dos, appointment schedule, and notes. Includes tabbed, two-page monthly calendars as well as six years worth of future planning calendars.
- Daily music factoids and trivia
- Full daily page for notes
- Colors and musical genres change monthly
- Two-page monthly calendars
- Six years of future planning calendars
With RetroPop, you get bold shapes and bright colors rotating regularly throughout, in a design that focuses on tasks and notes. There’s nothing like a vibrant, colorful design to help you plan your day, and RetroPop fits the bill, adding exciting style to your daily schedule.
• Open one-page-per-day design focuses on tasks and notes
• Bright colors and patterns rotate regularly throughout the planner
• Each spread has a mini calendar for the current and future months
• Two-page monthly tabs, some lined pages and future planning calendars included
Whether you’re interested in art or music, our new planner designs have something to catch your interest. Try a new design for 2014.