Your planner is great for everyday use, but it could be even better. With a few tweaks it could become your ultimate survival tool. Here are some examples:
- Use additional forms and tabs to stay on top of your different activities, such as: maintaining your budget, watching your health, and tracking your mileage.
- Add additional calendars to keep your family’s schedules coordinated.
- Separate different schedules with Custom Tabs.
- Use a foldout calendar to schedule out months in advance.
- Add lined pages and make note taking easier.