Meet Becca and James. They have agreed to take the 21-Day Planner Challenge. They own their own business and are the busy parents of 5 kids. Watch as they take on this challenge and see what they have to say about their experience.
Why take the challenge? Here are a few reasons to try it out:
- If you’ve ever said a paper planner is not for you, try it out before you turn it down.
- Do you have a friend that you think would like using a planner? Give them one!
- Maybe you’re already an avid planner user, but would like to try a different format – this 21-day planner has 21 days worth of BOTH weekly and daily formats.
- Perfect your system before you commit to a certain format! Learn the FranklinPlanner system (all the details are included in this 21-Day Planner) and practice it for 21 days!
- Turn a goal a habit – try it out, track your progress, and hold yourself accountable – 21 days is a good place to start.
Here are some other reviews of the 21- Day Planner: